We have been in the states itinerating since April, however, good things are continuing to happen in Tanzania and we want to update you on a few of those.
- Buhangija School in Shinyanga was given a grant by the Springfield MO Lions Club in the amount of $5,000. The funds will be used to build toilets and shower facilities at the school.
- The work on the new Women’s Dorm at the Mwanza Bible College continues to progress and we hope to have it finished by the end of this year
- We just received word that the “Under the Same Sun” organization has donated money so that all of the Albino children at the Buhangija School in Shinyanga (over 200 children) will be taking a trip to the Serengeti National Game Park. The majority of these children have never been off of the small fenced compound where the school is located. We are so excited that they are going to have this once-in-a-lifetime chance provided for them
- Tim left for Tanzania yesterday and will be hosting a team from Cornerstone Church in Tennessee that will be completing the Mwanza District Church Planting School. They will also visit the Kagera District to find a location for the next Church Planting School; part of the team will be working at the Bible School on the Women’s Dorm.
- The Tanzania Assemblies of God General Council convened earlier this month and there were many changes that occurred during the elections. Five of our eight districts in our region of Tanzania have new Superintendents (Bishops); we are excited to return to Tanzania and work with this new leadership. We believe God is preparing to do great things in our part of Tanzania.
Please keep us in your prayers as we continue our itineration; our hope is to return to Tanzania the first of May. Please pray that all of our cash budget and our monthly support comes in before then.
Thank you so much for all your prayers and support.